Friday, June 12, 2009

多谢嗮!小弟感激不尽!

咁就行咗人生既一部分。时间真系唔留人嘎。大家要好好珍惜!

but well i still want to thanks everyone that wished me and all the nice words ! thanks! 25 y'old. 25. oh my.. :) but man! i do have a really good time and really striving for what i want in my career. worked so hard yet played .. even harder! :D i'm pretty sure that this kind of things only happen once in a life time. this chapter is going to be interesting in my life. experienced the unexperienced. and fullfilled the un-fullfilled... just felt that im dang lucky! yeah. although people always said 一天,二命,三风水. yet, you have to work hard to get what you wanted. and ofcourse.. luck still plays a big role here ..

Birthday was a peacefull one this year :) thanks to buddies that bang into my room and feed me with coke! and had a nice and loud 飲勝! appreciate it guys! and of course a surprise bday cake that has a "25" number shaped candle on it! and when im like 101%full from dinner. haha .. priceless! thanks doodes!. eat well, sleep well, dreamt well.. what a nice way to pass a birthday. love it.

Part 1


Part 2



and a birthday card from dear yinghol and elaine



also few days back before my birthday, went out with buddy kokheng and did some cool stuffs that i believe lots of people that plays guitar would love to have something like this :)

MTV ! :)


open field + strong wind + sun shades + electric guitar + 360 video pan ! oh man :) another priceless outing!

we always said that should bring my guitar out for shooting, but just dont feel like it. firstly because it's huge and takes off lots of space of my car.. i own a small car. And, well it's my baybeeh. but well must give it some sunny love i guess! :D well . we did it!

No comments: