Saturday, June 21, 2008

A sketch in the dark


It's been some time i have not hold up my pencil on my sketch book already. Since i've put down lots of burdern (work :p) i think its time to pick up my pencil and draw again. Quite impressed that, its all still in my head. the love of drawing. It's completely dark in the cab, what made me to do this is the old man in front, driving so passionately, so concentrate on his road. His hands are swaying left and right, so unsteadily holding the steering, sticking his head as close to the windshield, probably in the 70-80. Was so pity over those that still have to work so hard in that age, and its already night.  But im very impressed that he is very very sure that the way he's going, you'll feel comfort and save from how confident he is. Telling you that which direction he is going go to reach the destination. 

I'm surrounded by chances anopportunity which sometimes made me felt that i am not appreciating it enough! I will work harder for the chances that have been given to me. Will not take things for granted. 

Things have changed alot. Soon it'll be a turning point in my life, really looking forward for it. But at the same time there are things that im afraid of loosing too. I look confidence at times, but sometimes its hard too. Hope i'll come over with it. Sometimes things doesn't go like we've planned. Even though my plan have been interfere, It still has to go on as long as the final destination is where i wanted to be. I'm grateful to have all my friends and family around as support. Love you all. 


No comments: