Monday, January 5, 2009

Good Bye 2008!

It's been a very happening year for me. It's a year where the turning point of life is. And also a bigger leap of my career happened in this year. Hopefully it'll be as good as 2008 in this new 2009. 

Greetings all!. During the last few days of 2008, we drove up to San Francisco and meet up with the rest of mates that went Lake Tahoe and Yosemite for thier snowboarding and snow playing! :) I thought it's gonna be a lonely and boring end of 2008. Because was planned to stayed in my room and play xbox360 throughout 2008. Well, nope i did not. and i'm glad that i did not. It's my best trip ever! I can't even describe how pretty the scenery was. It's so amazing throughout the whole freeway. Used to drive long hours from Singapore to Kuantan, yeah pekan had some nice coastline view. but it's so different. I just can't describe, and the worse is i can't even capture it with my camera :D have to be there and experience your own and you'll know what im saying! anyway, cut short. more photos :) will have to trouble abit as i'll be just posting links here to my flickr account. 

Enjoy :) 
Happy New 2009! 







No comments: